The 2nd transnational meeting of “ A BRIDGE BETWEEN CULTURES: a method on the necessary policies and strategies for Roma students and their parents inclusion in Educational Systems”, ERASMUS+ project was an event that brought together participants from almost all partners involved in this strategic partnership excepting BULGARIA.
The 2nd transnational meeting of “A bridge between cultures”, Erasmus+ project took place between 26th-28th October, working session being combined with study visits, and attending the multiplier event organized by the host- Alba County School Inspectorate. The working sessions included the official opening and closing of the meeting and roundtables, focusing on discussing all priorities and agendas, such as development of the project and the best approach to it.
The official opening of the 2nd transnational meeting of “A bridge between cultures”, Erasmus+ project was held at Alba County School Inspectorate and included speeches of Mrs. Marcela Eugenia Daramus, chief inspector and Mrs. Rodica Groza, member in the team project.
1. A study visit to “Ion Agarbiceanu” Secondary School, was organised in order to create a comprehensive programme of guided visit to a place of special interest for the objective of our project, school member in the romanian consortium. There were discussions with teachers working with roma children, the difficulties they face, strategies to develop in order to integrate roma children in the school system.
2. The rest of the day was dedicated only to working sessions. These are the issues discussed:
1.The Romanian coordinator organized the multiplier event. Local participants and non-local participants attended the multiplier event and also the members of the delegations attending the transnational meeting. Each particpant signed the participants list. Mrs. Rodica Groza presented the 1st guide and ruled the activities within the multiplier event. The other partners held their speeches regarding the activities and situation in their country. Mediators discussed about the problems they face in working with roma students.
2. Visit to Alba City Hall were the delegations were received by the deputy mayor Mr.Gabriel Pleșa
3. The rest of the day was dedicated to working session. These are the issues discussed:
1. A study visit to Technological High School Sebes was organised, guided visit to a place of special interest for the objective of our project, school member in the romanian consortium.
2. Planned sightseeing visit to the near-by city